The goal of our league is to provide a safe and productive environment that enables children to learn and apply the principles of teamwork, discipline, dedication, and sportsmanship. We facilitate the development of strength and character in every child that participates. Participation in our league is open to all boys and girls in the West County area.
We are sustained by the efforts of volunteers who display an extraordinary amount of commitment and hard work, ensuring that our league is a positive influence in the lives of our children. We also strive to provide a service to our community by providing a healthy outlet for children, opportunities for the community to gather together, and endless hours of entertainment.
1. All our teams are co-ed.
2. Children ages 4 to 14 years of age as of January 1st of this current year are eligible to play. Children may not be going into the 9th grade in the fall.
3. Games begin the 2nd week of August and run until the 1st Saturday of October. In August there will be two games per week, one Monday or Tuesday evenings @ 5:45pm or 7:00pm and then again on Saturdays between 9:30am to 1:15pm. In September & October we just play on Saturdays. We do not play Labor Day weekend.
4. Practices are left up to the coaches schedules.
5. All children must have shin guards, they should be covered by their socks.
6. Kleats are not mandatory, but if the children do wear them they must not have sharp edges.
7. No jewelry!
8. If you want to mail in your form the address is on it, be sure EACH child has his/her own form. If you want a certain child, sibling or coach write it on the side of the form, and IF it is possible (ex. they are in the same division, etc) we will try to honor your request. We will not put whole teams together.
Sportsmanship Teamwork Strength Character Discipline Dedication